Tuesday, April 8, 2014

What helps you succeed in school

What helps you succeed in school.
There is lot of things that make me succeed in school but this teacher is the most person that make me succeed in school. He is called Mr Michael Juneau who teaches math(geometry). He always try to help me me to get good grades in his class but I mostly feel shy to participate in the class but he help me a lot.He is sometimes racist but always what he do to me makes me succeed in other classes. I wish all my teachers treat me like how he make me succeed but I don't get that.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Kwabena I strongly agree with you.Teachers plays vital role in our way of school success.They R the 1 who teaches us with their best to have a good grades..,Sitting after school,,e.t.c.We need to respect them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. He x a gud teacher then, ...i really appreciate him cos he wants de best for pple xpecially his students .gud post!!

    ReplyDelete