Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What gets in your way of success

What gets in your way of your school success.
What gets in my way of success are a lot of stuff,but the most things that gets in my success of school is sports.
Sports are things that brings fun and even makes you loose some calories. But when I do sports in school, I always forget about doing my home works and assignment because I get tired and feel too weak after I do sports.
Anytime I express myself in all these kind of stuff about sports, I start dropping in my works and get some bad grades. But I try to improve myself and push myself. Even though this gets in my way of success I try to improve myself.

5 comments:

  1. well as you play sports fine the way to stay afterschool improve your grades then go to your practices or games

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to do youre homework first and then you can play the sport that you like.you can do the hard things first then you can do the esay things second.if you are doing bad in school you need stop playing sports because school is more important.you did good in this post keep it up good friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need to do your homework and stop fooling around on the class....................................................................................................................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. someway your right, but i think if you know that your great will drop when you spend time in sports then you should manage your time(spend less time in sport then as usual).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I disagree with you because sport in school make you success because 10 months of school not only for homework. Do you like to do only homework for 10 months? That will be awful. I think you have to organize your time. When I say organize your time I mean have a time for school work and have a time for spots or for relaxing.

    ReplyDelete