Wednesday, March 26, 2014

What is the purpose of school

What is the purpose of school
I'm very proud to  write something about the purpose of school. Everybody have an opinion about their purpose of school so mine is way different from my purpose of school.
My opinion about the purpose of school is to be like this man.This man is very talented,good and honestly a cool and humble person.He has been talented since he was young.His dad was a drummer so he turn being a drummer. He has been a drummer in BHS for long time.
I came to school just to be a good drummer because I'm talented and I play a lot of instruments example bass guitar,lead guitar, piano and Conga. This man have help me reading music and I'm now good in reading lot of music in America.

1 comment:

  1. Good post kwabena ") . i like music too and i really believe in you ! Hope to see u playing this instruments to us soon in class :) . Good job !

    ReplyDelete